18 Trethowan Promenade, Alkimos WA 6038
LIVE AN EASY LIFESTYLE
Alkimos WA 6038POA
House - Alkimos WA
Welcome to 18 Trethowan Promenade. This gorgeous cottage style family home is ideally located, with shops, schools and parks all within easy walking distance, including the Trinity Shopping Centre just across the road. You won’t have to go far for anything!
Cleverly designed to offer 4 bedrooms, (or 3 with a study), 2 bathrooms, Open plan kitchen/meals/family as well as a second living room at the front, all on a very manageable and easy to maintain 337 sqm (approx) block of land.
This outstanding property is an ideal first home for a young family or a savvy investor looking for a practical property and take advantage of the strong rental market.
– 337 sqm (approx) land improved by a very functional Brick and Colourbond roof home built in 2016 (source RP Data)
– Elevated frontage with front retained fencing and security door entrance.
– Kitchen, dining, living area is generous and open-plan leading out to a lovely well thought out entertainment area all nicely landscaped. Kitchen includes is a really good size with 900mm stainless appliances (oven and cook top, Essa Stone Island/Breakfast Bar and plenty of room for a for a double fridge/freezer.
– Queen size Master suite with generous walk in robe plus functional ensuite.
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 both with double robes.
– Bedroom 4 could also be utilised as a study or nursery.
– Separate laundry, double linen press and drying courtyard.
– Secure Double garage with rear access and shoppers internal access.
– A good looking vinyl timber look flooring to to all high traffic areas including second living, tiles to wet areas and carpet to bedrooms.
– Easy to maintain, landscaping with small garden at the front.
– Plus so much more!
All this, very conveniently just across the road from the new Trinity Shopping Centre.Residents of this community really are spoilt for choice when it comes to lifestyle. Continually growing, with more shops on the way, Freeway extensions approved, easy access to Railway (Butler train station just down the road), the Butler community is certainly expanding and will no doubt be a wise investment for a savvy buyer.
If you are seriously looking to purchase, this is a great opportunity to buy and established yourself as a property owner! Well priced, well presented and well located, this Alkimos home should most certainly be at the top of your list for consideration as it will sell quickly.
Currently tenanted (periodical lease) this property can sell as vacant possession at settlement or there may be an opportunity for a savvy investor to potentially negotiate a new lease with the current tenant.
Please contact David on 0428 814 407 to discuss further or arrange a viewing. Thank you.
Disclaimer: The above information has been provided by sources we deem to be reliable. However, we do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquires and due diligence in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport