18 Horrocks Road, Byford WA 6122
Sparkling Pool ready for Summer fun
Byford WA 6122POA
House - Byford WA
This grand residence is nestled in the ever-popular Glades Estate. Spacious throughout, there is plenty of room for a family to spread out and grow.
Cook up a storm in the chef’s gourmet kitchen fully equipped with a whopping standalone oven and stove, dishwasher, overhead cupboards and walk in pantry. A design that gives everyone more freedom, having not only a whopping living area which spans out to the alfresco entertainment area, you have a home office for the work-a lot in your family. An enclosed home theatre for the movie buff and a children’s activity perfect for parents attempting to keep all the toys in one location.
Outdoors in incredible, positioned to allow side access through double gates its great for anyone with a few extra vehicles or toys.
Easy maintenance with artificial lawns front and back, you wont be spending your weekends mowing so why not jump in the sparkling below ground pool with your friends and family.
Keep comfortable all year round with ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, backed up with a large solar panel system which helps to reduce your running costs.
Walking distance from major facilities within the Glades Estate, there’s no wonder it’s a popular choice amongst families. Side access for boat trailer or caravan
– 4 spacious bedrooms each with robe storage
– 2 bathrooms with separate powder room
– massive master ensuite with bath
– cloak closet
– home theatre room
– open plan family living
– kids activity room
– home office
– double lock up garage with shoppers’ entry
– large entry hallway with massive front door
– alfresco entertainment
– sparkling heated below ground pool
– poured limestone
– artificial lawns
– side access gates
Extra wow features
– ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– 900mm standalone oven
– high ceilings
– PV solar panel system
– walk in pantry, built in linen
– Lakeside shopping centre
– parks and playgrounds
– Percys park and community garden
– Walking distance to Woodland Grove Primary school
– Close to Beenyup Grove Primary school
– Salvado Catholic & Byford Secondary College
– Approx 45mins to Perth CBD
– Telstra velocity estate
Contact The Selling Team for information and viewing times.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport