17 Levillain Retreat, Geographe WA 6280
Enchanting European Inspiration and Eye Catching Vistas
Geographe WA 6280POA
House - Geographe WA
Welcome to 17 Levillain Retreat, Geographe an enchanting European inspired residence with unrivalled panoramic views and immaculate presentation.
Proudly sitting on 551m2 of manicured grounds and adjoining a parkland, the stately 2 storey residence is uniquely positioned to enjoy privacy plus eye catching views.
The home has successfully harnessed beautiful natural light plus stunning views from almost every room of verdant gardens, parkland and glistening waterways. Complimenting the beautiful views, European influences exude inside and out with extensive use of French windows and doors, and soft neutral tones.
The hero of the home is the most magnificent verandah which overlooks colourful gardens, harbour waterways and a parkland oasis. A clever extension of the verandah has also created a protected sunroom which basks in northern winter light.
The ground floor of the home also features a generous kitchen with stunning views and large walk in pantry, a large bedroom that bathes in northern winter light, a spacious bathroom, massive walk in storage room, the laundry and a sweeping timber staircase that leads to the second level.
Upstairs is light filled and spacious and includes an oversized master suite and generous sized bathroom whilst an adult’s retreat offers an option for a hobby room, additional living space or another bedroom. From the second level more stunning views of landscaped grounds, gardens and waterways are revealed.
Outside, the garage is extra wide offering space for a workshop or additional storage and living here you will delight in the large glass house perfect for nurturing fresh salad and vegetables year round.
As for the location, living or holidaying here will be a joy! There is the nearby marina with restaurant and bar, the highly popular Sensations Café and a myriad of trails for walking and cycling. Just metres away you could also lease a pen for your boat!
Property features include:
• Stunning European influenced home in quiet secluded location
• Adjoining large, landscaped parkland
• Immaculate grounds with cottage style gardens
• Magnificent leafy views and canal and waterway glimpses
• Generous kitchen with stunning views and large walk in pantry
• North facing sunroom for glorious winter days relaxing
• Two spacious bathrooms
• Magnificent timber staircase
• Master bedroom with large walk in robe
• Large adult’s retreat that could convert to office, third bedroom or lounge
• Oversized garage with space for a workshop or storage
• Fully enclosed green house
• Extra street side parking
Proximity features (approx.)
• Sensations Café and canals 2min walk
• Port Geographe Marina 40min walk
• Local shops 1.4kms
• Primary school 1.5kms
• Busselton Jetty 4.5kms
• Queen Street Busselton 4.6kms
To arrange a private inspection or for further details please contact exclusive property consultant Jason Cooper on 0407 770 426.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport