17 Bramley Loop, Madeley WA 6065
This Is A Beauty
Madeley WA 6065POA
House - Madeley WA
Welcome to this immaculately presented, very well-loved, three bedroom, two bathroom, one study, double garage with many spacious, versatile living areas, family home. This classic Collier home has only ever had the one owner. There is so much warmth and light and you will feel right at home immediately – as the present owners have for over fifteen years.
This majestic property is perfectly situated in an idyllic street, surrounded by quality homes and friendly neighbours. The home is situated in a quiet section of Madeley within walking distance to multiple parks, bus links, walking tracks around lake Goollelal, Kingsway shopping centre, Kingsway sporting complex (no need wasting time on Friday/Saturday looking for a park if your child is playing netball!) and within close proximity to Madeley Primary School, Ashdale Secondary College & Kingsway Christian Colleges. There is easy access to freeways. Did I say it was quiet – it is whisper quiet because of loop.
The main living area is very spacious & features down-lights and reverse cycle air-conditioning. This massive area conveniently opens out to the fabulous outdoor entertaining area built as part of the original home.
The very modern kitchen features expansive bench and cupboard space, plenty of drawers, wide Westinghouse oven, 4 gas burner cooktop, brand new dishwasher, two separate pantries and extra wide space for fridge. You are going to love cooking up a treat in this kitchen.
The huge master suite is privately located at the front of the home and the two minor bedrooms are located in a separate wing in the home and include built in robes.
– Wheelchair friendly
– Attractive portico with double front doors
– Then enter to an extra wide passageway with classy platinum tiling and skirting
-Huge master bedroom with large walk in robe
– Classic ensuite with double vanity, large spa bath and separate shower with glass screen
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 are spacious, with built in robes
– Study/office located at the front
– Spacious theatre room isolated from the rest of the home with extra high ceilings and downlights
– Flexible living areas
– Spacious family room and meals area looking out to the patio and gardens
– Main bathroom with separate bath and toilet and powder room.
– A fantastic kitchen in which you can party
– Laundry with benchtops and heaps of cupboards and then more storage again!
– Double remote extra length lock up garage with shelving
– Large under cover patio with paved areas for outdoor entertaining
– Established front lawn and small rear garden
– Reticulation for the front
– Garden shed and clothesline
– Ducted r/c air conditioning (5 zones)
– Security Alarm
– Solar panels (16)
– Ducted vacuuming
-Built by Collier Homes in 2005 on a spacious 640m2 block
This magnificent property boasts a generous 640sqm with a floor area of 250 sqm and build area of 361sqm and is ideally located. I repeat… great schools, parks and gardens, shopping centres, public transport, and lots more are on offer.
Another major asset of this property is that it is almost in the middle of the Bramley loop and so you only get local traffic. It really does satisfy that whisper quiet location feature with virtually no passing traffic!
Council Rates: $2252 pa (approx.)
Water Rates: $1262 pa (approx.)
Start making your plans to move into this beauty. It is in pristine condition and just waiting for some lucky new owners – YOU.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport