161/12 Wall Street, Maylands WA 6051
This stylish fully renovated unit awaits you, in your own piece of paradise,
Maylands WA 6051POA
Unit - Maylands WA
This beautifully presented 2 x 1 ground floor unit with a huge grassed area to wonder around with an easy walk to the river, along with lake views is a must see!!
Front of the unit has a porch with lovely gardens.
* Through front door is a great sized lounge and dining area,
* Lounge area is spacious enough for a great sized lounge,
* Dining is big enough to easily place a 6 seater table,
* Renovated kitchen features double sink overlooking the entertaining area, grasslands and lake, down lights over kitchen bench, loads of cupboard and bench space with a huge pots and pans draw, microwave recess, rangehood, 4 burner cooktop and wall oven.
* Extra large master bedroom, a spacious walk in robe with extra storage cupboards and shelves.
* 2nd bedroom big enough for a double bed.
* Linen press to hallway.
* Beautifully designed renovated bathroom with extra sized shower, feature tiled to the ceiling, single vanity with stylish 3 drawers below and ripple effect shaped mirror above.
* Lovely covered outdoor entertaining area, overlooking the lake and large grassed park lands.
* Short walk along the manicured park lands to the Swan River, with a cycling/walking pathway along side the river with endless scenic adventures.
* New wood look flooring to all main living areas.
* New carpet to bedrooms.
* Near new hot water system.
* Daiken split system air-conditioning to warm and cool the whole house.
* 4.1ks to John Forrest High School.
* 1k to Maylands Peninsula Primary School.
* 2 Minutes to Tranby House.
* 4 Minutes to Maylands Park Shopping Centre.
* 5 Minutes to Maylands Train Station.
* 9 Minutes to Optus Stadium.
* 13 Minutes to City.
* 12Minutes to Airport.
* 14 Minutes to Crown Casino.
* Walking distance to river, for picnics, fishing or just to relax.
Don’t miss your opportunity to own the perfectly located stylish unit to call home!!
Call us now to view,
Sean on 0411 577 920 or Tammy on 0403 123 925
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces