16 Litoria Pass, Dayton WA 6055
Dayton WA 6055POA
House - Dayton WA
Just Renovated and Rejuvenated Family Home on 450sqm approximately block in a superb location of fine homes and a nice neighbourhood. Lucky Buyer, most of the hard work has been done for you.
Ready to move in and paint your lifestyle on this blank canvas of this lovely home. Neat and modern, and attractive front appeal, this family home has charming character to call it your home.
You will be impressed by the design of the house which allows you to create a fabulous interior decoration of your own choice. Open plan design overlooking the backyard is the communication hub for the family. The separate theatre room provides you to have some beautiful indoor multi-media movie time. Alfresco under the main roof and the gabled roof patio in the backyard are the perfect areas for outdoor party times. The lawn area at the back provides playtime for your kids and pets.
Recent renovations include:
• New hybrid laminate flooring in the common area
• New carpet flooring in all bedrooms
• Painting throughout the house including ceiling
• Brand new real grass lawn at the front and the backyard
• Bathrooms rejuvenated
This charming home features include:
• At the front is the master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe and wall A/C unit
with the reverse cycle
• Three generous size junior bedrooms with built-ins and fans are positioned on the
south side on a separate wing with a walk through study nook
• Modern family bathroom and spacious laundry
• Separate theatre room or formal lounge at the back of the house
• Functional designed kitchen with an island bench and pantry
• Open plan design for family and dining has a beautiful outlook to the backyard,
comes with a wall unit A/C split system
• Automatic double garage with a shopper’s door to the house
• Large backyard with Alfresco, patio, lawn, and garden beds
• Block size: $450 sqm approximately
• Floor area: 147 sqm approximately
• Built year: 2011 circa
St Leonard’s Private Estate is promoted as the ‘Gateway to the Swan Valley. Allow yourself to become a member of the beautiful Swan Valley community and enjoy the facility of having some of Perth’s most popular wineries, breweries, restaurants, and gourmet outlets on your doorstep.
Close to entertainment, private schooling, sporting venues, and great shopping Dayton is growing stronger every day. This property is set in the heart of the original stages of St Leonard’s and with the convenience of Roe Highway on 2 kilometers away it is approximately 20 minutes drive to the airport, less than 10 minutes to Swan Districts Hospital and the Midland hub, 25 minutes to North Beach or the city.
We believe this property has charms with lots of options, and encourage you to be quick to make it your own.
Ana Borcherdt M: 0481 092 390 or Rash Dhanjal M: 0410 564 761
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport