16 Janson Road, Hamilton Hill WA 6163
RENOVATED & FEATURE PACKED FAMILY HOME! Home Open Sat 27 Nov from 1:50pm-2:30pm & Sun 28 Nov from 12pm-12:40pm.
Hamilton Hill WA 6163POA
House - Hamilton Hill WA
**TWILIGHT VIEWING Wednesday 24th Nov from 6pm til 6:30pm!!**
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED TO THE SELLERS – 6.00pm 10/12/2021.
(*The sellers reserve the right to accept an offer prior to the closing date*)
Located in one of the best streets in Hamilton Hill, facing the wonderful Manning Park, 16 Janson Road, Hamilton Hill is ready for its SECOND OWNERS! Built in 1975, the original owners have decided to move on and sell this much-loved family home.
Perfectly positioned on a large 761sqm corner block the four bedroom, two bathroom family home has been lovingly renovated and is feature packed!
Features and Inclusions:
– Large frontage with parking for boat or caravan within the fenced front yard
– Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
– Bedrooms two, three and four all have built in wardrobes
– Big and open plan lounge and dining area with built in bar area
– Fully renovated kitchen with gas hotplates, 900mm electric oven, double sink with water filtration system, stone benchtops, breakfast bench, overhead cupboards, large fridge recess with plumbing point
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Gas instant hot water system
– Paved patio entertainment area
– Garden shed
– Bore and reticulated lawns and gardens with fabulous plants including lemon, avocado and passionfruit
– Security Alarm
– Roller Shutters
– Solar panels
– Carport with drive through access
– Side access through double gates
– 761sqm corner block
– 174sqm of living
– Zoning R30 – option of a possible sub-division whilst keeping the existing home (subject to relevant approvals.) Multiple lot creation could also be achieved (STCA)
Nearby amenities include:
– 2kms to Phoenix Shopping Centre
– Manning Park (directly across the road)
– 2kms to Port Coogee
– 3.6 kms to South Beach
– 911m to Fremantle Christian College
– 1km to Phoenix Primary
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces