16 Barra Place, Wanneroo WA 6065
UNDER OFFER UNDR OFFER
Wanneroo WA 6065POA
House - Wanneroo WA
A tranquil cul-de-sac location just metres away from the lovely Wonambi Park is where you will find this fully-renovated 3 bedroom 1 bathroom gem on a terrific family-sized block, just around the corner from picturesque Lake Joondalup and sprawling surrounding parklands.
Welcoming you inside is a carpeted lounge room with feature white plantation window shutters and a gas bayonet for heating. The sunken front living space is overlooked by a crisply-tiled formal dining room off the entry.
A stunning granite-bench kitchen with attractive mirrored splashbacks headlines an open-plan family and casual-meals area and its impeccable tiling, also playing host to a five-burner gas cooktop, double Westinghouse under-bench ovens, a Bosch stainless-steel canopy range hood and a walk-in laundry/scullery with extra storage space and outdoor access for good measure. All three bedrooms are carpeted for complete comfort, with the larger master enjoying the luxury of a ceiling fan and full-height mirrored built-in wardrobes.
A fully-tiled bathroom has hotel-style trappings in the form of a deep, relaxing bathtub, alongside a separate shower and a charming wooden vanity. The backyard is largely paved, with mature established gardens providing the perfect backdrop to fabulous external entertaining underneath a massive rear patio where a splendid northerly aspect maximises natural light.
Quiet and convenient complement each other rather nicely as far as this desirable lifestyle is concerned, only minutes from Wanneroo Primary School, the Wanneroo Showgrounds, community sporting facilities, Wanneroo Secondary College (and other excellent schools), Wanneroo Central Shopping Centre, bus stops, the freeway, Edgewater Train Station, more shopping at Lakeside Joondalup and everything in between. All of the hard work has already been done here – so simply bring your belongings and move straight on in!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Fully-rendered front façade
• Split-system air-conditioning in the family room
• Space for a breakfast bar, off the kitchen
• 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
• 3rd bedroom with a ceiling fan and space for a potential study desk
• Brand-new windows and frames with quality 6mm-thick glass
• White plantation shutters to the lounge and bedrooms
• Security-alarm system
• Down lights
• 2 x Modem points (Dining and Family room)
• 2 x as Bayonets ( Lounge and Family)
• Slider screen to kitchen window- Great for passing the goodies outside.
• 5 mm Glass to all windows
• Feature ceiling cornices
• Large garden shed
• Bird aviary
• Automatic reticulation
• Single lock-up carport with a remote roller door
• Ample driveway parking space
• Gated side/rear access
• 773sqm (approx.) block
• Built in 1979 (approx.)
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces