16/4 Sackville Terrace, Scarborough WA 6019
Surrounded by Views!
Scarborough WA 6019POA
Unit - Scarborough WA
Sitting high on the hill you can enjoy sweeping views from every window giving you a sense of space and peace. Situated on the end you will appreciate your extra views providing a feeling of separation from your neighbours.
This recently renovated two bedroom apartment is filled with natural light, beautifully presented and a unique opportunity not to be missed.
– Completely renovated bathroom and laundry with floor to ceiling tiles, huge bench and cupboard space, beautifully finished making it a pleasure to use – even whilst doing your laundry!
– The kitchen is super stylish with its feature timber panelling, built in wine rack plus plenty of storage.
– The main bedroom is recently carpeted, a great size and features a double mirrored wardrobe with built in shelving.
– The second bedroom enjoys the same carpet and lovely outlook.
– Reverse-cycle, split-system air conditioner.
– The open living area is light, bright and welcoming and has sliding door access to your private balcony, again taking in some beautiful greenery, and inland views over the rooftops and towards the Scarborough Sportsmens oval.
– Undercover carpark, plus additional parking for guests
This elevated Scarborough home boasts a first class location only a short walk to Abbett Park and everything that our beautiful Scarborough coastline has on offer.
Don’t hesitate to contact me if this unique opportunity is sparking your interest as it will not be available for long – call Michaela Pinkney on 0434 917 513 or email email@example.com today.
Disclaimer: The above information has been provided by sources we deem to be reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces