15B Chapman Road, St James WA 6102
Charm, Character and Convenience
St James WA 6102POA
House - St James WA
This two-bedroom, one-bathroom home offers all the convenience of its central St James location and is within easy access to Curtin University (just 2kms away) and Vic Park. Plus, you’re within walking distance to shops, cafes and buses.
Situated on a large block and built in the late 1950s, this brick and tile character home offers plenty of charm including polished jarrah floors, decorative ceilings, archways and a front porch.
Perfect for university students and staff, this property would also appeal to investors or someone looking to extend/renovate/redevelop in this prime location.
Here are a few property highlights:
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Separate meals area with direct access to the front porch
• Sunken living room with a raked ceiling and direct garden access
• Two spacious bedrooms, one bathroom
• Ceiling fans
• Security screens
• Jarrah floorboards, decorative ceilings, archways and a front porch
• Separate laundry with external access
• Single carport, with extra parking
• Paved patio
• Small lawn area and a shed
• Fantastic location for Curtin University and Vic Park
• Brick and tile character home
• Water Rates: $839.80 pa
• Council Rates: $1,489.68 pa
• Block Size: 465 sqm
• Currently leased till 9/4/2022 at $320pw
Curtin University is just 2-kilometres away, plus you have easy access to Vic Park, South Metropolitan TAFE Bentley Campus, Albany Highway, shops, parks, the Canning River, Leach Highway, Kwinana Freeway, Canning Highway, schools, Perth Zoo, buses, Canning Bridge Train Station, Carousel Shopping Centre, Crown Entertainment Complex, the airport and Perth City.
Expressions of Interest Close 16 September 2021 at 6pm (unless sold prior).
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michael Keil on 0412 255 838 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a viewing today.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces