149B Cambridge Street, West Leederville WA 6007
West Leederville WA 6007POA
Townhouse - West Leederville WA
Superbly located in the heart of West Leederville, this renovated two bedroom, one bathroom (plus powder) townhouse is brimming with high-end inclusions and luxury finishes.
The 2002-built home has been completely transformed into a chic, contemporary oasis boasting incredible attention to detail inside and out. Downstairs, the focus is on living and entertaining, with beautiful solid Messmate timber flooring throughout the open plan living and dining area. The sleek kitchen offers stainless steel Bosch appliances, mirrored glass splashbacks and plenty of cabinets for storage.
Adjacent, the space beneath the staircase is cleverly utilised as a bar, complete with a built-in fridge and LED strip lighting. The laundry and powder room are finished with Italian porcelain tiling, a pedestal basin, WC, and further storage.
The upstairs wing includes a luxurious King-sized master bedroom with a ceiling fan, reverse-cycle air conditioning and triple built-in robes, and a generous second bedroom with crisp white plantation shutters, robes and air conditioning. The resort-style bathroom showcases floor-to-ceiling Italian porcelain tiling, a frameless shower, and a floating vanity with a stone top and underneath lighting. Integrated lighting and demister to the large mirror with a heating and cooling ceiling unit.
Outdoors, you’ll love the lush, water-wise gardens, complete with a tranquil water feature and paved courtyard beneath a shade sail. At night, the gardens are illuminated, creating a striking feature for evening entertaining, and the built-in Sonos sound system adds further value to this fantastic outdoor space. Additional storage can be found in the external storeroom, and the secure, single lock-up garage features electric doors from the rear laneway and into the alfresco courtyard.
This stunning townhouse is a short stroll from West Leederville Station, and moments from Lake Monger and the vibrant Wembley, Subiaco and Leederville dining and entertainment precincts. Enjoy proximity to the freeway entries, excellent sporting facilities at Beatty Park, Lords and Loftus Recreation Centre, and of course Perth CBD. A Stone-throw away from Besk, Mary Street Bakery, Butters and Piccolo’s Corner.
All the work has been done for you – act quickly to make this incredible pad yours.
• Luxe 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom townhouse
• Two-storey, with rear laneway access
• Stylish renovations inside and out
• Split system, reverse-cycle air conditioning to bedrooms and downstairs living area
• Solid Messmate timber flooring to ground level
• Sleek kitchen with Bosch stainless steel appliances and mirrored glass splashbacks
• Built-in bar beneath the staircase (includes fridge)
• Italian porcelain tiling to laundry, powder and bathroom
• White plantation shutters to living, second bedroom and bathroom
• LED strip lighting to kitchen and bar, powder room and bathroom
• Waterwise gardens with lighting and tranquil water feature
• Paved alfresco courtyard with shade sail, festoon lighting and Sonos sound system
• Single lock-up garage with electric doors and access from Priestly Lane
• 425m to West Leederville Station
• 900m to Lake Monger
• 1.5km to Mitchell Freeway entries
• 1.2km to Oxford Street shopping & dining precinct
• 500m to SJOG Hospital
• 350m to West Leederville Primary School
• 1.2km to Rokeby Road shopping & entertainment precinct
• 1.3km to cafes, dining, shopping on Cambridge St, Wembley
• 2km to Loftus Recreation Centre
• 2.2km to Lords Recreation Centre
• 2.4km to Perth CBD
Town Of Cambridge: $1,589.17
Water Corporation: $1,310.41
Strata Levy: $330.00
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces