14 Hornet Street, Hamersley WA 6022
Get Ready For Summer!
Hamersley WA 6022POA
House - Hamersley WA
NEXT VIEWING OPPORTUNITY MONDAY 22nd of November from 4:30pm – 5:00pm
Jon Tomkinson & the award-winning team at The Agency are proud to present to market, 14 Hornet Street, Hamersley!..
This spacious 3 bedroom duplex half shares a super-sized corner lot of approx. 930m2, and is perfectly positioned in a beautifully quiet pocket, with easy access to transport routes and great shopping and amenities..
The internal living area comprises of a spacious lounge room, and adjoining open-plan kitchen and dining room. Down the hall, there are 3 bedrooms, with 2 of these bedrooms being large double rooms. The 3rd bedroom is a single bedroom or study. The light, bright bathroom enjoys a separate bath and shower. Off the kitchen, is where the laundry and separate water closet are located. Access to the massive backyard with sparkling swimming pool is gained here..
There is a stand-alone games room / teenager’s retreat / massive 4th bedroom in the back yard too!.. The north-facing backyard and swimming pool are a rare find, and such a massive bonus! Be quick to make this property yours, so that you can kick back and relax, all summer long!.. This premium property is the perfect first home or downsizer. Make it a priority to view this fabulous home, inspection will not disappoint..
Some fantastic features include;
– 3 bedrooms (master & bed 2 are doubles with robes)
– 1 Light, bright bathroom with separate bath & shower
– Open-plan kitchen with 4-burner gas cooktop, rangehood, electric wall oven and grill, microwave recess, overhead storage cupboards and large fridge recess, breakfast bar
– Spacious lounge off the entry with LED downlights
– Dining space is overlooked by the open-plan kitchen
– Laundry room with separate toilet
– Quality timber flooring to the living areas
– Split-system air-conditioning to living area and master bedroom
– Solar electricity panels
– Massive backyard with sparkling swimming pool
– Covered outdoor entertaining area
– Separate games room / massive 4th bedroom / teenager’s retreat in the backyard
– 2 x garden sheds
– Shares a massive 930m2 (approx.) corner lot
– Build year is 1972
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces