14 Dorrigo Way, South Lake WA 6164
Gorgeous home, magic setting and an easy care lifestyle choice!
South Lake WA 6164POA
House - South Lake WA
If you are looking for quality location and a peaceful lifestyle choice, then look no further than this little beauty tucked away in a lovely setting and in a suburb that is tightly held and well maintained.
Glorious gardens greet you prior to stepping inside this beautifully renovated home, where quality is at the forefront and all the hard work is done. Ideal for the first home buyer, those looking to downsize or perhaps invest in the ever popular South Lake suburb, you can’t go wrong.
Upon entering you will be immediately taken with the abundant light, open plan design, interaction with the outdoors and overall feel of this beautiful home. The quality is evident with high class inclusions and lovely finishes throughout.
The superb, renovated kitchen is a chef’s dream with an abundance of storage, stone bench tops, soft close drawers and smart storage space providing everything that you need.
This area flows seamlessly to the dining and living areas and then directly to the wonderful outdoor entertaining area. Here you can relax and enjoy dining in complete privacy under the expansive patio, with industrial sized ceiling fan.
This wonderful home has been lovingly maintained and improved leaving you nothing to do but unpack and enjoy your new home!
• gorgeous renovated three bedroom house
• tastefully renovated kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
• new plush carpets to the bedroom areas and front living room
• open living and dining area with easy access to the outdoor alfresco area lovely outlook to the garden areas
• large approx 50 sq mtrs of calm, sheltered and private patio that can be opened to the sea breeze to keep you cool in the summer months
• 5Kw solar installed with expansion capability. High quality German and Italian inverters with American Panels (Sunpower and Auxin Solar)
• LED lighting throughout with upgraded switches and dimmers
• gas bayonet points in the patio so you can plug in the 2 portable gas heaters that we are giving with the house
• wide opening bi-fold doors between the carport and the patio giving great access to the rear of the block
• private, sheltered and secure back yard
• garden view from all bedrooms and living areas
• fully reticulated gardens and lawns with bore
• separate retic controllers for front and back gardens
• 2 powered, garden sheds
• roller sunshade blinds for all bedrooms
• front veranda area with roller sunshade blind that provides privacy as well as shade
• easy care and hard-wearing timber laminate flooring
• fenced front yard
• selection of young fruit trees including limes, avocado, apples, mandarin, pomegranate, passion-fruit and fejoa
• fully covered clothes line area with easy access from the laundry, allowing for outside drying all year around
• just move in and enjoy!
Stroll to sprawling local parks, bus stops, the Berrigan Bar and Bistro and Lakeland Senior High School from this property’s enviable position, with the likes of the freeway, additional public transport at Cockburn Central, Cockburn Gateway Shopping City and Cockburn ARC Aquatic and Recreation Centre also only minutes away in their own right. Everything is at your convenience, here!
Don’t miss out! Call Rachel Molini today on 0420 861500 to arrange an inspection.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport