14 Coyle Road, Craigie WA 6025
UNDER OFFER BY THE LOVELL TEAM!
Craigie WA 6025POA
House - Craigie WA
Congratulations to our very valued sellers, and also to our very lucky buyers on securing this fantastic home! 🙂
What we love:
The opportunity to buy into this coveted Craigie pocket just up from the beautiful Adelaide Park. We love the huge amount of love, hard work and effort that has gone into creating this family home in recent years; the extra-large 699sqm (approx) block and the good old-fashioned Aussie backyard that’s as rare as hen’s teeth these days!
We love the incredible outdoor entertaining area, the large additional sun deck, that there’s still enough room for a pool – AND that the handyman doesn’t miss out either, with the HUGE 6m x 6m powered Colorbond workshop in the backyard!
What to know:
Showing off extensive works, quality updates and stylish renovations throughout, including an impressive new master suite with a large fitted walk-in robe, and a stylish fully tiled ensuite. Stunning jarrah floorboards underfoot throughout, a fresh colour palette, reverse cycle air-conditioning (living and 2nd bedroom), updated kitchen and a well thought out modern laundry.
Four double bedrooms with ceiling fans – two master-style suites with walk-in robes and ensuite access to a bathroom – the second with private outdoor access! A lovely front lounge and dining, plus a second living, meals, and quality appointed kitchen with updated appliances.
With the warm Spring weather approaching, it’s a timely reminder of how wonderful entertaining outdoors can be in WA – particularly with a HUGE pitched roof patio, sun deck, mature shady trees and a decent splash of lawn in a large, easy-care backyard!
AT A GLANCE:
– 699sqm (approx) block – large, flat and beautifully developed
– Coveted location just up from Adelaide Park – perfect for growing families
– HUGE 6m x 6m Colorbond workshed
– Large pitched-roof entertaining + timber sundeck
– Generous flat lawn – room for a pool!
– Extensively renovated 4 bed, 2 bath family home
– Stunning master suite with fully fitted walk-in robe and fully tiled ensuite
– 2nd master with walk-in robe, ensuite access to main bathroom, A/C and outdoor access
– Bedroom 4: currently a dedicated home office with built-in desk and loads of storage
– Family bathroom: large timber vanity, shower & bath with chic timber cover storage/shelf
– Practical laundry with loads of built-in storage, timber benches & clever sliding bench revealing the trough!
– Front L-shaped lounge and dining room
– Open plan living and dining with Kitchen: updated SS dishwasher, oven, gas cooktop and rangehood, generous benches, timber breakfast bar with two-sided storage
– Stunning solid Jarrah flooring throughout living areas and master bedroom
– Glued down engineered Jarrah floorboards to Beds 2, 3 & 4
– Fresh paint palette
– New combustion wood heater
– Gas bayonets
– Reverse cycle A/C’s in main living/dining & 2nd master bedroom
– Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and front living
– Modern look texture-coated front rendering
– Beautifully landscaped gardens.
** Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent. Interested parties are encouraged to carry out their own due diligence in respect of this property prior to putting in an offer.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath