131 Vines Avenue, The Vines WA 6069
Bushland escape in the suburbs !!
The Vines WA 6069POA
House - The Vines WA
Immerse yourself with a completely natural feel in one of the most wholesome family homes in all of The Vines.
A true feel of homeliness with nature awaits. A rare and superb acre block that gives you privacy and comfort. The owners have maintained plenty of the original vegetation around the block which creates a sanctuary for both you and the wildlife around. If you have dreamed of waking up to the sounds of birds chirping but don’t want to be hours away from the city, this really is for you.
A build that was truly ahead of its time. Angled perfectly to make the most of the bountiful northern sun with natural afternoon light that also leaves the options of committing to a solar upgrade in the future. The positioning of the home on the block allows for expansive front and rear lawns which can be enjoyed from the beautiful verandahs, which complement the natural shrubbery perfectly to create idyllic areas for the little ones to frolic in nature, to grow and learn about their worldly surrounds, and for the adults to sit in peace and tranquillity while soaking in the serenity.
The home itself is spacious, with plenty of storage options inside and out. A double garage with lock-up storeroom is flanked by a double carport, perfect for the boat, caravan or visitors, while a generous and separate brick workshop provides a space for the handyman or woman.
Two enormous bedrooms combine with a sizeable third and a fourth which has been modernised into a home office. The kitchen is situated in the middle of the home, looking out onto the scenic backyard and positioned between the casual and formal living areas. Vast open family living and meals areas align with modern life while formal living and dining areas are a retro throwback to yesteryear (but can easily be converted into a modern home theatre!).
This peaceful, private and safe retreat has been filled with love, fun and adventures by 8 grandchildren and is just an easy stroll from parks and recreation centres. Less than a few minutes’ drive to shopping centres, cafés and schools and the heart of Ellenbrooks thriving centre. A short journey to The Vines Resort and Country Club and on the doorstep of the Swan Valley, housing some of the best views, scenery, breweries and wineries WA has to offer.
What are you waiting for? Contact Chris Wilkinson and The Vines Real Estate to find out more today!
– Rare acre block of 4012 sqm
– Multiple living zones
– Central kitchen overlooking lovely backyard
– 2 of the bedrooms are giant with ample storage
– Spacious ensuite with bathtub, shower, vanity and toilet
– Study or 4th bedroom accessed from garage or rear verandah – perfect for the home office for clients to access separately from the house
– natural bushland block with lawn and cubby houses for the little ones to play and have adventures
– Backs onto bushland
– double garage with double carport adjoining
– lovely verandah’s to the north and south to take in the serenity regardless of the season
– Main living areas all face direct north for lovely solar efficient orientation
– Powered brick workshop with 3 phase power, front and rear roller doors, gated and access track
– fenced front boundary with 2 x vehicle access gated entry
YEAR BUILT: 1995
BLOCK SIZE: 4012 SQM
TOTAL FLOOR AREAS: 460 SQM
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Carport