13 Tremlett Street, Thornlie WA 6108
3 Bedrooms & Gleaming Wooden Floors!
Thornlie WA 6108POA
House - Thornlie WA
Ideal for owner occupiers and astute investors alike, this 3-bedroom brick-and-tile home is set on a HUGE 809sqm block and is in easy reach of Schools, Walter Padbury playground, local shopping and public transport including bus & train.
The front lounge room is bright and light with gleaming polished floors, is separate from the dining area and adjoins a sensible and practical kitchen with outlook to the back garden and patio.
All bedrooms have ceiling fans as well, while the main bedroom enjoys a super-sized built-in wardrobe.
Brilliant in simplicity and creative in comfort.
The massive backyard is highlighted by a humungous patio area – perfect for outdoor entertaining and a year-round play area.
Add your own touch or appreciate this gem of a residence for what it is.
Other features include, but not limited:
• Front lounge room with wall mounted heater
• Lock-up outdoor storeroom that could be a study with sliding doors into backyard
• Drive-through parking with access to rear
• Two garden sheds
• Hallway linen press
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Security alarm system
• Walking distance to parks, new Thornlie Rail Station, shopping centres, Yale Primary School, public transport and arterial roads
• Excellent value and location!
To view call David Milkovits 0412 999 775 or Roberto Del Borrello 0431 408 466
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport