124 Augustus Street, Geraldton WA 6530
19th Century CBD Home
Geraldton WA 6530POA
House - Geraldton WA
Since being built in 1880, this rare CBD property has only changed owners a handful of times. This unique opportunity is one not to be missed and with the potential on offer from a residential or commercial point of view, you must be one of the first to inspect and secure.
* With an Rcode of “RAC-3” and zoned “Regional Centre”, combined with businesses either side, there may be the potential for a commercial conversion
* Stunning classic character features throughout including impressive high ceilings
* Updated kitchen perfectly positioned for entertaining inside and out
* Formal living room/4th bedroom
* Spacious bathroom
* Fire places
* Large rear patio
* Carport parking to the front and rear
* Council rates $1700 (approx)
* Water rates $1101 (approx)
* Periodic Tenant paying $240pw
HOW TO INSPECT
Call Lara, Warrick or Dave from Team Sadowski/Nevill today on 0455 195 799 to book your inspection.
“Demonstrating the difference in real estate one property at a time’
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should do their own due diligence.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport