120 Benara Road, Noranda WA 6062
A Great Investment With Exciting Development Potential!
Noranda WA 6062POA
House - Noranda WA
A very wide 5.8-metre (approx.) side access between house and fence complements this solid 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home and is the perfectly-sized distance for any retain-and-build plans you may have in the very near future. Subject to WAPC approval, an approximate 322sqm block at the rear is a distinct possibility here.
The spacious backyard is nice and secure, with lush green lawns complemented by fantastic outdoor patio entertaining and a lock-up workshop shed with a roller door for the budding tradesman of the house. Inside, the main living zones are all carpeted for complete comfort, from the welcoming front lounge room with a ceiling fan to an open-plan family/dining area where soaring high ceilings (plus a ceiling fan of its own) meet a heater nook and a neat and tidy kitchen.
The pick of the bedrooms is the master suite, complete with mirrored built-in wardrobes and semi-ensuite access through to a practical bathroom – separate bath, shower, vanity and all. There is plenty of scope to add your own personal modern touches throughout, too.
Stroll to bus stops, Noranda Primary School and a plethora of picturesque local parklands around the corner, with Noranda Shopping Centre, Morley Senior High School, medical amenities, major arterial roads and even the Galleria Shopping Centre in neighbouring Morley all nearby and within arm’s reach. The future Morley Train Station will also be within touching distance for those who utilise public transport more than others. Contact Nigel Ross today to find out more about this magnificent opportunity!
• Solid brick-and-tile construction
• Front verandah
• Separate lounge and family/dining rooms
• Gas upright cooker in the kitchen
• Carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes
• Semi-ensuite bathroom with a separate bath and shower
• Outdoor access to the patio, via the both the laundry and family/dining area
• Double carport
• Lock-up workshop shed at the rear
• Secure parking behind double driveway access gates
• Large 728sqm (approx.) block with retain-and-build potential, providing that the second carport roof is removed
• 21.42m frontage
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport