12 Stevenson Place, Byford WA 6122
WOW! Unique and Serene – surrounded by bush and nature this beautiful home is nestled on 3849 m2 in the foothills of country Byford
Byford WA 6122POA
House - Byford WA
“Wow” is only one word visitors use when they enter this home and if you love brick, stone, wood and unique rustic ambiance then you too will be impressed with the many special features of this hidden gem.
It is an impressive property that offers an enviable lifestyle away from noise and bustle. From the moment you approach this gorgeous home you will realise it offers a unique lifestyle opportunity with all the space and privacy you could ask for.
The house hidden from the main road (and neighbours) and has been designed for relaxation; whether it’s because you want to sit by a wood fire, watch the abundance of birds and fauna in the surrounding Wungong bush reserve, tend to the beautiful gardens, work in the shed/workshop or cook up a delicious meal in the newly renovated and luxurious “dream” of a kitchen – the spoils go on and on.
Additional features include:
• Double brick construction with tin roof
• Large below ground pool with pool side fountain
• 3 Bedrooms (massive master)
• 2 luxurious Bathrooms
• Huge and custom-built kitchen – Turkish stone bench-tops and SMEG and
• Dedicated chef’s scullery / pantry
• European laundry with massive storage
• Built-in TV to bathroom
• Dedicated Study
• Open plan living design with exposed beams, raked ceilings, rattan ceiling
fans and sky windows
• Wood heater to living area – open fireplace to lounge
• Deep verandas all around with old red brick walkways
• External seating area/deck with walled fire pit
• 2 Carports – western cedar construction and stained-glass windows
• Pitched roof shed/workshop – 9 meters x 6 meters with full height roller
• Secured paddock area for chooks or small livestock
• Scheme water plus water tanks and bore in situ for reticulation
• Seasonal winter creek
• 70-meter property frontage
• Sweeping circular driveways with ample and additional parking
• Bush gardens to front, formal gardens to rear with secluded seating areas
Only a short drive from several schools, restaurants and local businesses in the growing suburb of Byford with the Metro extension for direct rail commute to Perth now confirmed. This is a rare opportunity to secure a beautiful home on a large block of land in this growing suburb.
It will not last long – early inspection is advised.
Call Rebecca for more information 0447 973 005
- 3 bed
- 2 bath