12 Leake Street, Forrestdale WA 6112
One Owner Since New and it Shows!
Forrestdale WA 6112POA
House - Forrestdale WA
If you’re looking for a well-loved house with manicured gardens on a huge 1038sqm block in Forrestdale, then look no further!
Built in 1972, this solid double brick and tile house has been kept immaculate by its one owner and is move-in-ready with nothing more to do! It boasts an abundance of natural light and as you walk through you can’t help but feel an inviting family atmosphere.
Bore water, water tanks, insulation and solar panels make this home both economical and efficient, while roller shutters and an alarm system will ensure you feel safe.
The backyard is beautiful and perfect for entertaining during summer; with established fruit trees, a large lawn area for kids to play and a wrap-around gabled patio.
Be quick to enquire, this sort of property is rare and won’t last long!
• Built in 1972
• 4 bedrooms
• 1 bathroom
• Lounge and dining room
• Ceramic cooktop
• Soft close doors
• Engineered timber floors with gold underlay
• 3 x skylights
• Shower cubicle and basin tiles were retiled and restored in 2016
• 3 x split system r/c air conditioners installed 2013, serviced 2021
• Automatic reticulation front and rear
• Solar HWS serviced in 2016
• Patio areas
• Bore water, submersible pump replaced 2019
• 8 panel solar system. Inverter replaced in 2019
• 2 x garden sheds
• Security alarm system installed in 2001, battery replaced in 2017.
• NBN connected
• 3 x 720l water tanks
• Cool or Cosy insulation
• Fruit trees: Orange, lemon, pomegranate, and mandarin
• Vege patch
• Roof tiles and ridge capping fully restored in 2013
• Rendered 5 years ago with Dulux weather shield paint
• Café blinds
• 3 x whirly birds
• Security grills
• Roller shutters
• Septic tanks and leech drain were last pumped out in 2014
Call Brendon today to arrange an inspection on 0439 850 870.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces