12 Forrest Road, Swan View WA 6056
Come say WOW! To the Views
Swan View WA 6056POA
House - Swan View WA
This property offers absolutely stunning views to the city and as far as the eye can see. It is a living canvas of colours every day, providing you with stunning sunsets, city lights and fire works a spectacle for you to behold. Situated in a secluded cul-de-sac amongst quality homes, this 3 bed 2 bath character c. 1950’s home oozes character and charm. Built on two levels, the entry floor comprises of entry hall, two bedrooms, a bathroom and toilet, formal lounge and a sunroom leading out to the full length decked area – Come say WOW! to the views.
Jarrah floors and a beautiful jarrah staircase leads to the downstairs living area. Offering a large well equiped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, mains gas cooktop, Asko dishwasher, and quality wall oven. Watch TV in the family room or enjoy spectacular views from here and from the second decked area.
Downstairs also incorporates the 3rd bedroom which has a separate entrance, second bathroom and toilet and a fantastic laundry with a large store room attached.
The home is surrounded and enhanced by beautiful gardens, limestone retaining walls, brick paving, gazebo with power for late BBQ’s and plenty of bird life and secluded areas to explore.
Although this property is on a large 2094m2 sloping lot the property has been perfectly terraced to provide large usable areas giving plenty of parking facilities, lawned area.
An extra real bonus is the fantastic large powered workshop approximately 56m2 with vehicle access, this would be ideal for a home mechanic wanting to restore a classic vintage car, any arts & craft or a photography studio, it is easy to see a multitude of other usages.
Please call Brian Rasmussen on 0403 808 999 for further information or to book a viewing time.
• Two levels 3 bed 2 bath & large workshop
• c.1950’s home oozes Character and Charm
• Perfectly terraced on landscaped 2094m2 block
• Formal Lounge with Fire Place & Jarrah floors
• Sun Room and Large deck with City Views
• Central Staircase to downstairs living
• Large Kitchen with S/Steel Appliances
• Dining/Family Room, 2nd Deck with views
• New windows and security screens
• Well set-out Laundry and Store room
• 4 x Reverse A/C units for all year comfort
• Gazebo with light and power for late BBQ’s
• Surrounded and Enhanced by Beautiful Gardens
• Plenty of bird life and areas to explore
• Walk to Glen Forrest National Park
• Walk to Railway Walk-trail and tunnel
• Easy drive to Midland & Swan View Shopping
• Easy access to major arterial roads
• Easy drive to Perth Airport
• Easy access to Perth CBD
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces