11A Jupiter Street, Carlisle WA 6101
LOVELY LOCK UP AND LEAVE - NEW TO MARKET
Carlisle WA 6101POA
House - Carlisle WA
Built in 2001, this lovely street front, brick and tile home offers the ultimate secure lock and leave lifestyle opportunity. Perfectly positioned close to public transport and the Carlisle Café/Restaurant and shopping strip, this very well presented property is absolutely ideal for those who seek spacious living accommodation but minimal maintenance.
Combining the low maintenance lifestyle of a Villa, with the independence of a home on it’s own block, you become the KING or QUEEN of your own Castle here.
Offering a fully enclosed and secure front garden area, plus a great outdoor entertaining area that includes a small lawn (perfect for the young kids or the pet Owners) it’s absolutely ideal for the Buyer looking to avoid common driveways and shared property.
Just some of the numerous features include:
– 3 very generous sized bedrooms with 4 door robe to master & Double robes to beds 2/3
– Front Lounge ( Can be Home Office or Close off and convert to 4th bedroom)
– 2 bathrooms and 2 WCs
– Soaring high 31 course ceilings
– Open plan tiled Family / Dining / Kitchen
– Kitchen features Gas cooktop, Electric Wall oven, dishwasher, double sink & walk in pantry
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Split reverse cycle air conditioning to main family room area
– Security alarm and security screen doors for extra peace of mind
– Fabulous gabled patio area with extensive paving perfect for year round entertaining
– Easy care reticulated gardens and lawn area to rear
– 4sqm Brick storeroom
– Double carport + security gates to enclose the front garden and provide secure parking
– 337sqm survey strata lot with no shared or common property
– Short stroll to Carlisle Train Station & East Vic Park Primary School
Simply perfect for those Buyers seeking the ideal lifestyle, such as the FIFOs, Grey Nomads, downsizing Baby Boomers and even the young family or First Home Buyers.
This quality affordable home offers a rare combination that will make it highly sought after, so don’t delay, call Glenn or Ally today to arrange your appointment to view.
COUNCIL RATES -: $1,908 approx. per year
WATER RATES -: $1,310 approx. per year
STRATA FEES -: N/A
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport