118 Eddystone Avenue, Craigie WA 6025
LOCATION AND LIFESTYLE IN ONE!
Craigie WA 6025POA
House - Craigie WA
All offers presented by 6:00pm on Wednesday 1st December 2021 (unless sold prior).
The sellers reserve the right to accept an offer prior without giving notice.
Situated on a favourable block, just footsteps from the convenience of Craigie Shopping Centre, you’ll easily fall in love with this charming three bedroom, two bathroom home well-positioned in the quiet, yet happening suburb of Craigie.
An ideal property purchase for a downsizer or investor alike, this home is extremely well-presented, boasting a clever design with open-plan living, dining and kitchen. Filled with an abundance of natural light and array of stylish and modern finishes, you’ll be immediately impressed with this neat and tidy home.
A glass sliding door opens out to the outdoor courtyard and paved entertaining space that allows for wonderful separation between living zones and seamless year-round entertaining. Surrounded by low-maintenance gardens and easy-care lawns to the front, you’ll be able to spend more time enjoying your home, and less time maintaining it.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE;
• A capacious and quality kitchen with array of cupboard storage, benchtop space and stainless steel appliances including an oven, gas cooktop and rangehood
• Spacious master suite with built-in wardrobes and adjoining ensuite bathroom with a shower, vanity and toilet.
• Two secondary bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes
• Central, main bathroom with a shower, generous vanity and bathtub
• Double remote-controlled garage with additional driveway parking
• Sizeable laundry with side access to the drying area and a separate water closet
• Rear storeroom, perfect for the hobbyist or handy person of the home
• Split system air conditioning
• Strata fees are $209.63 quarterly
Perfectly positioned opposite the local IGA and an array of cafes and restaurants, your life at 118 Eddystone Avenue will be filled with ease. Close to pristine parklands, a well-connected public transport network and Westfield Whitfords City Shopping Centre, the location and lifestyle is paramount in this well-established area.
The property currently leased at $390 per week until 4th December 2021.
Don’t miss your chance! To discuss all potential offers or to meet on site, please contact Ben Keevers
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport