112 St Stephens Crescent, Tapping WA 6065
Spacious Home with Fantastic Alfresco Area!
Tapping WA 6065POA
House - Tapping WA
Welcome to 112 St Stephens Crescent in the family-friendly neighbourhood of Tapping. Positioned on an elevated 608sqm block, this four-bedroom, two-bathroom family home boasts an additional theatre room and spacious alfresco entertaining area. Only metres from Tapping Primary School and Waldburg Park and playground, this home offers a convenient and relaxed lifestyle, and is perfect for growing families.
Roomy dining and living zones provide plenty of space for family meals and a play area for the kids. The kitchen features a built-in pantry, electric oven, gas cooktop and cabinetry beneath the benchtops. Double French doors lead into the separate theatre room, an ideal retreat for teenagers or family movie nights.
The master bedroom features a walk-in robe and ensuite with shower, vanity and WC. The kids have everything they need in their wing of the home, with the family bathroom including a bathtub, shower and vanity.
Two minor bedrooms include built-in robes, and the third will effortlessly convert to a study or home office to suit the needs of your family. A separate WC can be found in the laundry, and you will appreciate the huge walk-in linen cupboard for storage.
The sizeable backyard is an entertainer’s dream with a spacious covered alfresco area perfect for barbeques and gatherings with friends and family. A large expanse of grass invites the kids and four-legged family member to run around, with ample space for a swing-set or trampoline.
To register your interest in this family home today, contact Graeme Correy from Xceed Real Estate on 0419 902 309.
• Four-bedroom, two-bathroom with separate theatre
• Generous 608sqm block
• Double lock-up garage with workshop & single roller door access to rear
• Roller shutters on front two windows
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout
• Tiles throughout, carpet to bedrooms & theatre
• Open concept meals & living areas
• WIR to master bedroom, BIR to bedrooms 3 & 4
• Vertical blinds throughout
• 4-burner gas cooktop & electric oven in kitchen
• Established garden beds with retic
• Front & rear lawns
• Spacious linen cupboard in laundry
• Gas bayonet in meals room
• 180m to Tapping Primary School
• 600m to St Stephens School
• 2.6km to Joseph Banks Secondary College
• 210m to Waldburg Park
• 280m to Alvarez Park
• 830m to Carramar Village Shopping Centre
• 1.4km to Banksia Grove Village Shopping Centre
• 1.6km to Lake Joondalup Nature Reserve
• 4.8km to Currambine Station
• 250m to bus stops on Walburg Drive
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport