111 Victoria Avenue, Dalkeith WA 6009
SUPERB RESIDENCE DESIGNED TO PROVIDE AN EFFORTLESS FAMILY LIVING EXPERIENCE
Dalkeith WA 6009POA
House - Dalkeith WA
Claiming a prized position within one of Perth’s most admired suburbs, this impeccably presented residence is the perfect place to raise a family from cradle to college. Displaying wonderful space, there are flexible living options across two levels, enhanced by a perfect connection to an enviable choice of outdoor havens basking in gorgeous light.
The property is set on a superb 923sqm block, located in a great river precinct location close to Bishop’s Park, White Beach and the river. Proximity to wonderful parklands, superb schools, The University of WA and Dalkeith’s exciting village with its strong community atmosphere.
– Huge formal lounge and dining area with fireplace
– Family living area open plan to kitchen and informal meals area. This area opens up to a delightful alfresco area which is the central hub of the home
– Kitchen with generous proportions and highly functional
– Games room
– There are four bedrooms on the ground level, and two bathrooms
– The master suite is upstairs, and genuinely is a suite. Compromising spacious bedroom, walk in robe, en suite bathroom, and both a parents retreat plus an additional TV lounge or study. A large covered balcony with river aspects is a wonderful place to retreat too
– Stunning pool and private child-friendly garden
– Double lock up garage off the ROW
– Off street undercover parking for two cars at the front of the property
– Excellent storage
– Ducted air conditioning
– Two powder rooms
*Please note that while best effort is made to ensure rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change. Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Carport