11 Selsfield Place, Balga WA 6061
A starter home that can grow to a lifetime.
Balga WA 6061POA
House - Balga WA
What we love
Step inside this low-maintenance, generously proportioned three-bedroom, two bathroom villa and you’ll be smitten with its layout.
Thoughtful design and ideal positioning ensure the combined kitchen, living, dining and even the laundry take full advantage of the natural light that filters in from the inviting, private paved courtyard with sail shade.
You’ll enjoy convenient proximity to local shopping, services, schools, recreation and public transport, with the bonus of feeling fitter as you choose to walk everywhere, as it’s all so close.
Picture the front garden come Summertime – frangipani and agapanthus in full bloom, with a pebbled area for a small outdoor setting to sit back and take it all in. Or better still – get your hands dirty and develop that green thumb and make this home your own for you (and your family) for years to come.
What to know
– Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe.
– 2 large, additional bedrooms.
– Cohesive alfresco with paved courtyard.
– Premium timber-look laminate flooring throughout.
– Dining and kitchen overlooking the living area.
– Split system air-conditioning
– Large and bright kitchen with open plan layout to the living room.
Currently leased to a great tenant at $315.00 per week until April 2022 this beautiful home will appeal to those investors who are seeking security of tenancy, and potential for future rental price increases. First home buyers, this is your chance to secure your place in the Perth property market at an affordable price point.
Council: $1408.00 per annum
Water: Approx. $900.00 per annum
– Parking: single remote garage plus off-street driveway parking for two vehicles.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces