11 Grove End Ridge, Mount Claremont WA 6010
FIT FOR A KING!!
Mount Claremont WA 6010POA
House - Mount Claremont WA
Stunningly situated on an expansive 1,705sqm (approx.) block between 2 unique cul-de-sac street frontages that are both tranquil and tree-lined, this spectacular 6 bedroom 4 bathroom private estate is arguably the best property in Mount Claremont and is a true builder’s residence, with its original owner finally ready to move on after many years of appreciating and cherishing the space, quality, comfort and craftsmanship on offer throughout.
Aside from the main architecturally-designed 4 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey home that towers over the sprawling surrounding grounds, your extended family will be treated to 2 separate self- contained accommodations – inclusive of a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom “granny flat” at ground level and a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom studio apartment with its own staircase and entrance up above. It all so spectacularly overlooks a shimmering below-ground swimming pool, a bubbling outdoor spa under the gazebo and a fully- fenced full-size tennis court with a kid’s cubby house and another gazebo to relax under beside it.
There is also a separate home office at the front of the block, complete with split-system air- conditioning and built-in desks and storage, plus a completely separate access for your business clients without them having to step foot inside the house. A lovely entertaining courtyard and verandah are more-or-less right at the heart of the estate and separate the resort-style pool and spa setting, as well as the tennis court, from a huge open-plan dining and kitchen area via double doors. There, a gas bayonet for heating meets pleasant pool views, a walk-in pantry, sparkling stone bench tops, glass splashbacks, a range hood, a 6-burner gas cooktop/oven, a stainless- steel Miele dishwasher, a double-width sink and classy tap fittings for good measure.
Double doors off here reveal a versatile games room – or potential teenager’s retreat – with high raked ceilings, split-system air-conditioning, external access to the rear and another set of double doors leading into a massive theatre room that comprises of reverse-cycle air-conditioning, a movie-style projector and a large built-in stone bar-come-storage area to impress your guests with. Also downstairs is a generous separate front lounge/family room with a gas bayonet of its own, opposite the study. Both spaces are shut off from the grand tiled entry foyer by double doors for peace and quiet.
Upstairs, the sleeping quarters are highlighted by a spacious master-bedroom suite with elevated and leafy inland views, a vista over both the tennis court and pool to wake up to, a fitted walk-in dressing room and a huge fully-tiled ensuite bathroom – shower, separate toilet, twin “his and hers” granite vanities and all. Back on the ground floor lies an enormous remote-controlled lock-up
3-car garage that is accessible via Finchley Rise at the rear and plays host to a massive powered storeroom (or cellar), as well as a handy internal laundry shopper’s entry door and ample driveway parking space preceding it.
It simply doesn’t get any better than this dream location close to Shenton College, Mount Claremont Primary School, the delightful Mount Claremont Oval, the Cottesloe Golf Club, picturesque Lake Claremont, John XXIII College, the magnificent Christ Church Grammar Playing Fields, other fabulous local parks, cafes, restaurants, bus stops, glorious Swanbourne Beach, medical facilities, world-class shopping at Claremont Quarter, Karrakatta Train Station, the Claremont Showgrounds, the river, Fremantle and a host of top private schools – Christ Church Grammar School, Scotch College and Methodist Ladies’ College included. This once-in-a-lifetime property must be seen to be believed!
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms to the main two-storey family home
• Architecturally-designed by Sasha Ivanovic
• Immaculate attention-to-detail throughout
• Separate 1×1 studio apartment with a kitchenette and living/dining/sleeping area
• Self-contained 1×1 “granny flat” with double doors to the tiled open-plan living/dining/kitchen area (with split-system air-conditioning), plus a gas bayonet, a Glem gas cooktop/oven, a range hood, double sinks, a separate bedroom with full-height mirrored BIR’s and a fully-tiled ensuite/laundry that features a shower, separate toilet and external access
• Separate home office
• Front lounge or family room
• Games room
• Large theatre room with a projector
• Spacious open-plan dining and kitchen area
• Upstairs bedrooms – including a huge, relaxing master suite
• Massive 2nd bedroom with wooden floors and a pool view
• 3rd /4th bedrooms with timber flooring and built-in robes
• Fully-tiled main upper-level bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub and twinstone vanities
• Separate fully-tiled upstairs toilet – plus a huge walk-in linen press
• Fully-tiled downstairs powder room, with a separate toilet
• A lush green aspect from upstairs, through feature plantation shutters
• Separate laundry with ample storage options, plus access outside to the drying courtyard
• Internal shopper’s entry via the huge three-car lock-up garage – with a massive powered storeroom/cellar
• Under-stair storage
• Outdoor swimming pool and spa
• Gazebo and courtyard entertaining
• Fully-fenced tennis court
• Cubby house
• Potential “sauna room” next to where the spa currently lies
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning to the home’s upper level
• Security-alarm system
• Quality vitrified porcelain tiles
• Recessed ceilings throughout
• Beautiful Jarrah frames and joinery
• Terracotta roofing
• Tall feature skirting boards and feature ceiling cornices throughout
• Gas hot-water system
• Full bore reticulation
• Stunning garden-walkway sculptures to the estate’s main entrance
• Plenty of birdlife and mature trees – including a line of front pine trees that add complete privacy to the estate
• Brick-paved cul-de-sacs
• Massive 1,705sqm (approx.) block with an astonishing 53.5-metre frontage
• Built in 1991 (approx.)
- 6 bed
- 4 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Carport