11 Drovers Way, Jane Brook WA 6056
Near-New as it Gets!
Jane Brook WA 6056POA
House - Jane Brook WA
Only 4 years old and with a recent freshen up, this family 4×2 is all ready for you to move in and enjoy the feeling of living in a new house – with none of the stress of building. And with gorgeous curb appeal, you’ll love coming home each day. All the landscaping in the front yard has been done for you, while the backyard is more of a blank slate. Keep the lawn, pop in a gazebo, add some garden beds, plant a veggie patch, or build a workshop so you can tinker with cars for hours. The choice is yours!
We could take you through the huge list of everything that’s been updated and refreshed, but it’d almost be quicker to tell you what hasn’t! From the new dishwasher in the kitchen to the soft carpets in the bedrooms, everything is en pointe. And there’s no shortage of luxury either, with features such as rain shower heads in the bathrooms, gorgeous tiles throughout the living areas, and LED lighting elevating your lifestyle. Invite everyone around to celebrate with a housewarming party; there’s plenty of space in the outdoor entertaining area, plus a built-in BBQ that’s just the thing for this beautiful springtime weather.
• 2017 quality built Blue Print home
• 4 fantastic bedrooms
• 2 new bathrooms
• Modern home with neutral colours & luxury finishes
• Open plan kitchen, living & dining room
• Plus bonus theatre room
• Plus extra activity room
• Kitchen features stone benchtops, glass splashback & under-mount sink
• Multiple soft-close cupboards & drawers & built-in pantry
• Designated microwave & fridge recess (plumbed for icemaker)
• Freestanding Westinghouse oven with gas cooktop, integrated rangehood & brand new Euromaid dishwasher
• Master bedroom includes walk-in wardrobes
• Ensuite features stone top vanity with raised basin, heat lamp & dual shower rain shower heads
• Generous secondary bedrooms with wardrobe recess
• All bedrooms have TV aerials & double power points
• Bathroom features stonetop vanity with raised basin, heat lamp, shower with rain shower head & lovely freestanding bathtub
• Laundry with stone tops & a large linen recess
• Beautiful ceramic tiles throughout all main areas
• Brand new carpets in bedrooms & theatre room
• LED lighting
• Brand new Venetian blinds
• Freshly painted interior
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Gas storage hot water system
• Covered alfresco entertaining area with built-in BBQ
• Extended rear brick paving & concrete pad (prime spot for a workshop)
• Side gate entry
• Easy to maintain front & back gardens
• Limestone walls & full Colourbond fence for privacy
• 2 car garage
• Generous 561m2 block on a private residential street
More than just a pretty face, this home has plenty of practical features to make life easier, including ducted reverse cycle aircon, a 2-car garage, side yard access with a concrete pad for easy storage of a caravan, trailer, or boat, and full Colourbond fencing with limestone retaining walls. This property is set in a sought-after area of Jane Brook, just a stone’s throw from the local park. You’ll find shops and schools only a few minutes’ drive away, and the magnificent John Forrest National Park close by as well. If you’ve been thinking about stepping up your lifestyle a bit but had ruled out the idea of building, now’s your chance to buy as near-new as it gets.
Put this at the top of your list!
For more information on 11 Drovers Way Jane Brook or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Randi on 0408 559 247.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport