107/122 Brown Street, East Perth WA 6004
Inner-City Style and Substance!
East Perth WA 6004POA
Apartment - East Perth WA
This trendy 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment on the first floor of the impressive and modern “Franzone Apartments” complex will suit professionals, down-sizers and astute investors alike due to the magnificent low-maintenance lifestyle it offers – all within easy walking distance to the cafes and restaurants of vibrant Claisebrook Cove and just minutes from all the excitement of Perth’s bustling CBD.
The open-plan living and dining area incorporates a sleek, well-appointed kitchen into its airy design, boasting a gas cooktop, an under-bench oven, an integrated range hood, a dishwasher, double sinks and plenty of cupboard storage. The entire space seamlessly extends out to a large balcony which sits adjacent to an atrium-style landscaped garden and central courtyard – ideal for tranquil indoor-outdoor entertaining.
Like the living space, both bedrooms are carpeted for complete comfort, with full-height mirrored built-in wardrobes commonplace in each. Complementing a shower, toilet and vanity in the bathroom is a cleverly-concealed European-style laundry behind the privacy of sliding doors.
A single car bay and allocated storage area can also be found downstairs, forming part of this secure complex’s terrific amenities. Completing this wonderful package is a stunning communal rooftop garden area with climbing vines, mature tree plantings and an elevated entertaining deck where breathtaking inland views will do more than just impress your guests and visitors.
Situated just around the corner from the Whipper Snapper Distillery, a 24-hour gym, the free CAT bus service, further public transport at Claisebrook Train Station and so very close to the Claisebrook Cove shopping and inlet precinct, our picturesque Swan River itself, the new world-class Optus Stadium, the footbridge to the awesome Crown Towers, casino and entertainment complex and everything else that urban East Perth has to offer, this exceptional apartment and the impeccably-maintained complex it finds itself in truly can consider themselves right in the thick of where the action is. Now this, ladies and gentlemen, is living!
– Split-system air-conditioning to the living area
– Balcony/terrace entertaining area
– Built-in robes
– European-style laundry in the bathroom
– Feature down lighting
– Feature skirting boards
– Foxtel connectivity
– Bosch hot-water system
– One secure under-cover car bay with remote access beyond security gates
– Lockable storeroom
– Secure complex with a lift, rooftop terrace and intercom access
– Bike rack
– Off-road parking options
Points of Interest (all distance approximate):
– Minutes away from the nearest bus stop (plus easy access to free CAT bus services)
– 190m to Claisebrook Train Station
– 250m to The Royal and our beautiful Swan River
– 700m to the Wellington Square redevelopment
– 1.0km to the Perth Girls School cultural precinct
– 1.3km to the WACA Ground and Gloucester Park
– 1.9km to Perth CBD
– 2.8km to Optus Stadium
– 4.3km to Crown Towers
– Highgate Primary School and Bob Hawke College intake areas
– Close to both Mercedes and Trinity Colleges
Rates & Dimensions:
– Total Area 89sqm
– Internal Area 63sqm
– Strata Admin $759.00 p/qtr
– Strata Reserve $232.76 p/qtr
– Council Rates $1,673.15
– Water Rates $1,280.16
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces