100 Third Avenue, Mount Lawley WA 6050
THE ULTIMATE FAMILY HAVEN
Mount Lawley WA 6050POA
House - Mount Lawley WA
This beautiful character residence, on a substantial 880sqm of land, has been renovated and extended and comes complete with a double garage off the rear right of way and swimming pool. Trust us, this is everything a family could wish for!
Boasting a plethora of generous living areas (in addition to the four bedrooms) including a stunning formal lounge and an expansive open plan living space. Big doors separate the old from new providing excellent separation between the different zones ensuring a practical family-friendly layout.
French doors open the entire back wall of the residence onto the raised decked alfresco making entertaining effortless. Setting a magic scene for summer, the decking overlooks the sprawling lawn and pool. Bordered by mature trees which not only provide welcomed shade on those hot days, but also make it an incredibly tranquil and private setting. The kids will love jumping in and out of the pool and running around the garden day in day out and having a third bathroom in the pool house will mean they’ll never want to come inside!
With all the glorious original features you’d expect blended with modern upgrades, it is move in ready yet still offers an opportunity to make it your own in the years to come.
All of this is nestled behind a large wall draped in greenery, in a prime West of Beaufort Street location. Families will love the convenience on offer including the proximity parks, bus stops, cafes, restaurants, other amenities and Mount Lawley primary and high schools and Perth College.
Be quick to secure this spectacular home for your family to enjoy this summer!
– 880sqm (full block)
– Double garage (or workshop) off rear right of way
– Solahart solar hot water system AND solar panels
– Bore reticulated gardens with timer
– Connected to NBN
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
– Rear studio/storage area and third bathroom for pool users
– Additional driveway parking at front
– Saltwater swimming pool
– Formal lounge room with gas fireplace and French doors opening to the front verandah
– Grandly proportioned master bedroom with walk-through wardrobe and ensuite
– Three additional double bedrooms share a renovated family bathroom (has bath and shower)
– Formal entrance and central hallway
– Very large open plan living area
– Kitchen has walk-in pantry, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and ample bench and storage space (including designed wine storage!)
– Mount Lawley primary and high catchment (walk to both)
– Walk or short bus trip to Perth College
– Walk to Hamer Park, Second Avenue precinct (IGA and cafes), Beaufort Street
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport