10 Shapwick Approach, Butler WA 6036
UNDER OFFER AFTER ONE HUGE HOME OPEN...!!!
Butler WA 6036POA
House - Butler WA
Get in quick to secure this immaculate family home. With brand new carpets and paint throughout and set in a north of the lake location down the street from the Butler Primary school, walking distance to the train station and with a park down the street you should call now before it’s too late!
The features include:
– A large master bedroom that has a huge walk in robe and its own private ensuite that has a double sized shower with glass screens.
– The further kid’s bedrooms are a great size and have double door built in robes, also featuring is another room that can be used as a fifth bedroom, theater or home office.
– From the grand entry is a second living area/parents retreat.
– The kitchen comes complete with stainless steel appliances including rangehood, plenty of bench and cupboard space and double fridge recess. This overlooks the dining, family and games areas that come with beautiful lighting, quality tiled floors and is large enough to support the biggest of families.
– Slide open the door from the family area and you enter the brilliant alfresco which is great for entertaining. With manicured gardens this is very easy care and private from the neighbours.
Extras include ducted air-conditioning, double lock up garage, new carpets and décor, double door linen cupboard + double door robes in kids bedrooms, security screens to the front and rear doors to allow the sea breeze…!!!
Call Dave Martin for more details or to submit your offer!!!
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport