10 Fairywren Drive, Bennett Springs WA 6063
WoW!! That’s my New Home
Bennett Springs WA 6063POA
House - Bennett Springs WA
Ana and Rash are excited to present you with a beautiful and immaculately presented home in Bennett Springs
Don’t miss on this one, it going, going, gone home……..very quickly
Are you wanting a fully fenced and gated secured home with beautiful Alfresco outdoors?
Then this is for you and your family.
Are you looking for a beautiful and cosy home with stunning interiors?
Then, do not miss viewing this property.
The current Owners have designed the interiors in a contemporary style with neutral colours and upgraded the kitchen, the bathroom and much more. Viewing is a must for this modern look home
This WoW home features:
• The large master bedroom fits a king-size bed with a sitting alcove and ensuite
• Three other bedrooms with built-in-robes
• 5th room can be used as the home office
• Renovated family bathroom giving a fresh modern look and spacious laundry
• Open plan design which is the heart of this home
• Fabulous kitchen/ dining area/ two sitting areas
• Separate formal lounge at the entrance (currently used as a nursery)
• Covered alfresco patio with barbeque cooking facilities for outdoors fun time
• Luscious green lawn in the backyard and in the front yard
• Fully fenced property with an electronic gate for security
• Strong “Crimsafe” security doors for additional safety.
• Plenty of space for you pets and kids to play at the property
• Two carports with x-large height to park big cars and a shopper’s entrance
• Ducted evaporated cooling system throughout the house
• Additional 3 reverse cycle wall units
• 8 Solar panels with 3 Kw helping to save electrical bills
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms brick and tile home on
• Block size:457 sqm approx. with 155 sqm approx. living space and built-in 2004
• Shire rates: $ 2300 approximately per annum
• Water rates: $ 1300 approximately per annum
Living in Bennett Springs Bennett Springs is one of Perth’s unique suburbs. There is a country vibe to it with rural homes located along Marshall Road opposite the renowned Whiteman Park. There are strong ethnic ties with a Cambodian Temple, Shree Swaminarayan Temple (Mandir), Sikh Gurdwara, and a Bosnian-Herzegovinian Centre. Home for various multi-cultural nationalities.
Just 18 km from the CBD of city Perth and 15km to Perth’s Airport.
With new Metronet arriving in this region, Bennett Spring has become a high demand suburb.
Lots of recreational attractions like Caversham Wildlife Park, Whiteman Park, Swan Valley Winery and much more.
” FIXED DATE SALE”
All reasonable offers presented till 30th September 2021. The Seller has the right to accept an offer to prior to Set Date.
Are you ready to move to your next home? Well, don’t miss this one. Property like this one will be selling fast. Register your interest by calling:
M: 0481 092 390
M: 0410 654 761
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport