10 Caldwell Parkway, Haynes WA 6112
Modern And Beautifully Maintained
Haynes WA 6112POA
House - Haynes WA
Scott Jordan is proud to present 10 Caldwell Parkway in Haynes where you’ll see this modern and beautifully presented 4-bedroom home that was only completed in 2016.
The property offers all the mod cons you’d expect in a high end finished home like high ceilings in the living area, stone bench tops, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, LED lighting and multiple living areas so you’ll never run out of space.
When I sat down with the owners and discussed what they will miss the most, they said their wonderful neighbours. This eases your mind straight away knowing you’re a part of a good street and living in a newly built estate.
The lucky new owners can look forward to:
• Large master suite with walk in robe, soft carpet and ensuite with shower, below and overhead cupboards and separate toilet
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all with soft carpet and double mirrored built-in robes
• Kitchen features stone bench tops, 900m oven, 5 burner gas cook top, range hood, tiled splash back, plumbed fridge recess and additional island bench with Westinghouse dishwasher
• Additional space separates the kitchen laundry suiting a 2nd fridge or convert into a coffee station
• Open plan living and dining area with 31C ceiling and sheer curtains
• Front theatre room with soft carpet and vertical blinds
• Separate study or kid’s activity room
• LED lighting throughout
• Security cameras and front door screen
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Paved alfresco overlooking the plush grass and manicured gardens
• Double Garage with shopper’s entrance and rear roller door to back yard
• 3x4m approx. garden shed
• 435sqm block directly across the road from a huge grassed area perfect for a game of cricket and a heap of parking bays
• Built 2016
• Day care (Little Learners) 180m approx.
• Shipwreck Park 2.2km approx.
• Sienna Wood Explorer Park 1.3km approx.
• Haynes Shopping Centre 2km approx.
• Armadale Shopping Centre 3.3km approx.
This home represents great value so please call Scott Jordan on 0419 903 244 if this is what you’re looking for.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. To the best of our knowledge the information listed is true and accurate however may be subject to change without warning at any time and this is often out of our control. Prospective tenants & purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Owner or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport