1 Columba Place, Peppermint Grove WA 6011
Elegant, Light-Filled Family Residence - Call me for address
Peppermint Grove WA 6011POA
House - Peppermint Grove WA
This elegant family residence has been beautifully renovated and is the ultimate entertainer. Offering five bedrooms, two bathrooms (plus a powder) and multiple internal living areas, your family will feel instantly at home here.
On the ground floor, the master suite is separated from the upstairs minor bedrooms and boasts an enviable wraparound, customised walk-in robe. Its luxurious ensuite incorporates a frameless shower, double marble vanity and full-height tiling, with a clawfoot bathtub to soak away the cares of the day.
The formal lounge provides a cosy place for fireside chats, featuring an instant gas fireplace and extensive timber French doors. At the centre of the home, you’ll find casual meals, living and a completely remodelled kitchen featuring every imaginable modern convenience. Enjoy 900mm Smeg cooking appliances, an integrated Miele dishwasher, expansive Caesarstone benches and reams of soft-closing cabinets. Behind bi-fold doors, there’s a spacious walk-in pantry with shelving, drawers and room for your appliances.
Adjacent is the jaw-dropping conservatory, undoubtedly this beautiful home’s piÃ?Æ’Ã?’Ã?â€’Ã?Æ’Ã¢€’Ã?Æ’Ã?’Ã?¢€’Ã?Æ’Ã?’Ã?â€’Ã?Æ’¢€’¨ce de resistance, complete with a magnificent chandelier. Fully enclosed with wall-to-wall glass to capture the morning sun, you’ll enjoy this incredible light-filled space throughout the seasons. Slide back the bi-fold doors and create a tranquil indoor-outdoor zone encompassing the sparkling saltwater pool and surrounding gardens.
This lower level also includes an extra-large laundry, complete with ample cabinets, a triple linen cupboard with a chute and drying rails, and a powder room. You’ll also find a walk-in coat closet and an external storeroom/workshop in the double, lock-up garage.
Upstairs, three spacious bedrooms include built-in robes and the fourth can accommodate a freestanding robe or would be perfect as a study. The first level also provides an ideal kids’ retreat or activity area and features a built-in triple storage cupboard for games, toys, linen etc. The contemporary family bathroom has a semi-frameless shower, vanity and separate WC. A brand new Daikin system provides ducted, reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout this level, zoned for each room.
This exceptional home has achieved a beautiful internal ambience through its considered orientation, soaring ceilings and light, airy decor. Likewise, the charming gardens at the front and tropical pool-side landscaping are both welcoming and relaxing.
Walking distance to Freshwater Bay, Cottesloe Primary School, The Boatshed Market, South Cottesloe Beach and so much more, you’ll love this idyllic Peppie Grove location. Stroll around the corner to the Gill Street Cafe for a delicious all-day breakfast and coffee, and enjoy shopping and dining at the Napoleon Street precinct only minutes away.
Your new lifestyle awaits – contact Jody Fewster to register your interest today.
• Five bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms, plus powder room
• Extensively renovated luxury home
• Double lock-up garage
• North-facing conservatory and pool area
• Separate courtyard on the Western side
• Roller blinds throughout
• Separation of master and minor bedrooms
• 4 internal living areas
• Deluxe kitchen with Smeg & Miele appliances
• Incredible conservatory with wall-to-wall glass
• High ceilings throughout
• Split system air conditioning throughout the ground level
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning to the first level (zoned, brand new)
• Plenty of storage throughout
• Solar-heated saltwater pool, with pool blanket
• Laundry chute
• Rheem Stellar gas hot water system
• Built-in or walk-in robes for 4 bedrooms
• storeroom/workshop in the garage
• 400m to Cottesloe Primary School
• 1.2km to Presbyterian Ladies College
• 670m to St Hilda’s Anglican School (Bayview campus)
• 1km to Iona Presentation College
• 2.5km to Scotch College
• 2.8km to Christ Church Grammar School
• 260m to Gill Street Cafe
• 910m to Freshwater Bay
• 1.3km to South Cottesloe Beach
• 890m to Cottesloe Station
• 670m to The Boatshed Market
• 1.1km to Cottesloe Central shopping centre
* Floor plan available on request
* Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport