1/26 Powis Street, Glendalough WA 6016
Stylish Modern Convenience at its Finest
Glendalough WA 6016POA
Unit - Glendalough WA
LOOKING TO QUALIFY BIDDERS IN THE MID-HIGH $300,000s
Open by appointment every day. Please call Dean on 0411 110 779 to arrange a viewing.
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property will sell this Saturday! Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval. www.openn.com.au
Headlining a securely-gated complex and doubling as a quality lifestyle and investment opportunity, this sophisticated 2 bedroom 2 bathroom ground-floor apartment – one of only eight situated within the development – takes a fresh approach to city-fringe living and defines both low-maintenance and “lock-up-and-leave”.
Crisp porcelain floor tiles welcome you into a sleek open-plan living, dining and kitchen area where split-system air-conditioning, sparkling stone bench tops and a floating island breakfast bar – ideal for casual meals – meet built-in pantry storage, attractive mirrored splashbacks, glossy white cabinetry, an integrated range hood, a gas cooktop and an under-bench oven for good measure. A private alfresco-entertaining courtyard off here is easily accessible and is the perfect place to sit and relax under cover.
Benefitting from direct access to the courtyard is a spacious carpeted master suite, complete with mirrored built-in wardrobes and an impeccable ensuite with a stone vanity, toilet, shower and mirrored storage. The second bedroom is also carpeted, boasts full-height mirrored built-in robes and is serviced by a well-appointed second bathroom shower, toilet, stone vanity and all.
Your own single carport bay is complemented by a nearby lock-up storeroom. There are also two visitor-parking bays right next to the apartment for when your friends or family come to visit.
Across the road from bus stops and Lake Monger Primary School, just footsteps away from the local Glendalough Village shopping precinct and picturesque Lake Monger itself and very close to other excellent educational facilities, the freeway, Glendalough Train Station, fresh food at The Herdsman, medical facilities, the hearts of both Wembley and Subiaco, the coast, the Perth CBD and the vibrant café and restaurant strip along Scarborough Beach Road in Mount Hawthorn, this absolute gem of a pad has “living convenience” written all over it. What a find!
– 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
– Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
– Modern appliances
– Mirrored BIR’s
– Split-system air-conditioning
– Stone bench tops
– Quality modern blind fittings
– Down lights
– Feature skirting boards
– Secure remote-controlled gated access into the complex
– Private alfresco-entertaining courtyard outside
– Instantaneous gas hot-water system
– Single under-cover carport parking space, next to your front door
– Allocated visitor-parking spaces in front of the apartment
– Bob Hawke College catchment area
– Opposite Lake Monger Primary School
– Walk to both stunning local lakes
– Easy access to the coast, city and freeway
– Cafes, restaurants and shopping nearby
– Close to medical facilities in Subiaco
– Council Rates: $1440 per year approx
– Water Rates: $1070 per year approx
– Strata Levies: $425 per quarter
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces