1/13 MacLeod Road, Applecross WA 6153
Home sweet home
Applecross WA 6153POA
Townhouse - Applecross WA
This town house is set in a group of 8 properties that has a high standard of maintenance and a real neighbourly feel with more owners than tenants residing in the other properties.
A property like this offers the new owners numerous opportunities, you can sit and hold onto this as a blue chip investment is long term tenants locked in with a guaranteed rental income. Or you can move into the property once the lease has ended and really spruce the property up and bring it into the modern era.
But what you want to do is loose, with the Applecross location, current market conditions and local amenities this property represents a no brainer for any astute property purchaser.
* Low maintenance
* Double lock up garage
* Two toilets one downstairs and a separate one upstairs
* Separate family living area
* Two separate outdoor living spaces
* Linea dishwasher
* Balcony attached to main bedroom
* Large walk through wardrobe for main bedroom
* Semi ensuite
* AC up stairs
* Walking distance to high quality restaurants / cafes and specialty stores on Adross Street
* As the crow flies approx 400m the Melville Beach Foreshore
* Close vicinity to Gairloch Reserve
* Lies with the catchments of Applecross Primary and Senior schools
* Nearby schools are St Benedict’s, Ardross Primary and Mount Pleasant Primary
Property is currently leased till 25th April 2022 @ $570 pw.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport