Contact us to find out who the registered agents are in your area.
For most of us, buying and selling real estate is the biggest financial transaction of our lives, so it’s important to get it right.
Key Benefits to Buyers
RESO is an online real estate sales platform
It’s easy to use
RESO gives every buyer a fair and equal opportunity to buy the property
You can place an offer on the property online – anywhere, anytime
How it works
Register your interest in the property
To register your interest in a property that’s being sold using RESO, simply ask the Real Estate Agent for log-in access.
Register with RESO
By registering, you’ll be kept informed throughout the sale.
Submit your offer and conditions
You’ll then be invited to submit an offer online – including all terms and conditions.
At the discretion of the seller, the agent may use a ranking feature. Ranking assists you as a buyer to understand where your offer is ranked by price (although you can’t see the value of other offers). Offers submitted after the agent ranks, will not be included in the ranking.
Ranking offers may not be appropriate for all sales as other factors may influence a seller’s decision, such as the conditional terms submitted by a buyer. Many factors are considered by the Seller when choosing if and when an offer is accepted.
If you have any queries in relation to ranking or your offer in general, please contact the agent.
Secure the property
You can increase your offer if you’re keen to secure that property
"If an agent chooses to rank, they know there are other offers, they can see exactly where they sit. The feedback we’ve had has been exceptional."
“The best part is it’s paperless….. I sent the invitation to the buyer at 12.42PM and received an offer at 1.40PM - within a hour. That normally doesn't happen with your traditional offer forms”.
"A property at Camden Park was sold as a ‘Best Offer’ campaign running over three weeks. Both the vendor and the buyers were thrilled with the final price and the instant, yet still personal, online registering, documentation, offers and contract completion processes."
"RESO has been fantastic during the unusual times our industry has experienced due to COVID-19. It has given buyers peace of mind that they can make an offer without having to meet face to face, enabling all parties with a contact-free experience"
There are a number of reasons why buyers can have confidence in the integrity of the RESO sale process:
- RESO is not an open or searchable platform, so the only people who can participate in a RESO sale are those who have been invited to register for that property by the agent.
- All buyers provide their names, mobile numbers and email addresses when they register, so their identities can be verified; further, before they can submit a Best Offer, they must provide the full name(s) and address for the contract of sale, which is a legal document.
- The only buyers who can submit an offer in RESO are those who have been qualified by the real estate agent, which means that their contract conditions are acceptable to the vendor.
- The RESO platform records the entire process, including every buyer and every offer, so it is independently auditable in the event of a complaint.
- Real estate agents are bound by the law and by Real Estate Institutes’ codes of conduct, to prevent any illegal or unethical conduct.